Midnight Moss & Vetiver Reed Diffuser
Walk along the woodland trails at midnight with this Reed Diffuser featuring notes of wild tree moss, crushed patchouli leaves, and vetiver enhanced by an unexpected hint of bergamot.
This exquisitely fragranced Reed Diffuser Liquid Refill lets you replenish your empty Midnight Moss & Vetiver Reed Diffuser so you can continue to surround yourself with its earthy woody aroma. Includes complimentary Reed Sticks ($7.00 value).
NEST New York founder Laura Slatkin created this collection in honor of her son David who is profoundly impacted by autism. Hiking outdoors is one of David’s favorite activities. Laura loves to join him on his walks through the woods when she can connect with her son in a way that he is able. In 2003, Laura launched NEXT for AUTISM, a non-profit that designs, launches, and supports innovative programs that transform the national landscape of services for people with autism. In celebration of NEXT for AUTISM’s 20th anniversary, NEST New York is donating 5% of the purchase price from each Midnight Moss & Vetiver product sold from April 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023 to NEXT for AUTISM. Visit nextforautism.org.
NEST New York is moving towards a more sustainable future with recyclable cartons made from sustainably sourced materials.
- Formaldehyde free
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- Cruelty free
Reed Diffuser Care
- Flip reeds weekly, or more often, to intensify the fragrance experience.
- Place in a strategic location in your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance.
- Think of our reed diffuser as a small bouquet of flowers – it smells beautiful when you are near it, but the scent does not fill every corner of your home.
- Place your reed diffusers in high-traffic areas like your main entryway or a frequently used hallway.
- Be sure to always place your reed diffusers on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.