NEST New York x Bearaby Midnight Moss & Vetiver Gift Set
We partnered with beloved weighted blanket brand Bearaby to create this limited-edition gift set featuring a Midnight Moss & Vetiver Classic Candle and a Bearaby Velvet Weighted Napper (15 lbs) in Midnight Moss. A portion of the sales will benefit NEXT for AUTISM.
The set includes:
Midnight Moss & Vetiver Classic Candle: Walk along the woodland trails at midnight with this scented candle featuring notes of wild tree moss, crushed patchouli leaves, and vetiver enhanced by an unexpected hint of bergamot. Laura Slatkin created this collection in honor of her son David. Hiking outdoors is one of David’s favorite activities. Laura loves to join him on his walks through the woods when she can connect with her son in a way that he is able.
Bearaby Velvet Weighted Napper (15 lbs.) in Midnight Moss: Made of sustainable eco-velvet, this weighted blanket helps you sleep better and feel calmer. Weighted blankets are also a natural, non-medicinal, and easy-to-use relaxation tool widely relied upon by parents and therapists to help calm and relax children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
For each set sold from April 1, 2023, through December 31, 2023, 5% of the purchase price will be donated to NEXT for AUTISM, a non-profit launched by Laura Slatkin in 2003 that designs, launches, and supports innovative programs that transform the national landscape of services for people with autism. Bearaby has pledged to match the total donation from the gift set sales going to NEXT for AUTISM.
NEST New York is moving towards a more sustainable future with recyclable cartons made from sustainably sourced materials.
- Formaldehyde free
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- Cruelty free
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft