Charcoal Woods Votive Candle
Evoke the depths of a mysterious forest with this scented candle featuring notes of smoky labdanum, patchouli, and cedarwood combined with charred birchwood and a hint of black truffle.
NEST New York is moving towards a more sustainable future with recyclable cartons made from sustainably sourced materials.
- Formaldehyde free
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- Cruelty free
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft