Your cart is currently empty.
The smartest way to fragrance your home with this app-based device, all at the touch of an app.
These carefully curated gift sets feature bestselling fragrances housed in ready-to-give boxes.
Our products are sold primarily in North America through major department stores, specialty beauty stores, boutiques, and spas, as well as on our website. You can use our Store Locator to find a retail store near you that sells our products.
If you are interested in carrying our products at your specialty gift or boutique store, please fill out and submit our electronic information form and a member of our Specialty Sales team will contact you once we have processed and reviewed your submission (typically within 5 to 7 business days).
NEST New York is a 100% cruelty-free brand, and as such, does not conduct animal testing of any kind.
Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Your order will be processed by our fulfillment center within twenty-four (24) hours. Orders placed on holidays and weekends will be processed within two (2) business days. Once your package ships, we will send you a shipping confirmation e-mail with a link to track your order. For more information about shipping, visit our Shipping & Returns page.
To ensure timely delivery, your payment method will be authorized immediately upon purchase. Your order will be billed once it ships from our warehouse.
We ship your package from our warehouse in New Jersey via an exclusive contract with FedEx. Once your order ships, we will e-mail you a tracking number to track your order via the FedEx website.
We accept every major credit card: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We also accept PayPal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay. For your convenience, we also offer Afterpay, so you can pay for your purchase in four monthly installments.
There are several reasons why your promo code may not be working. The promo code may have been associated with a limited time offer that has expired or could simply have been entered incorrectly. Please note that only one promo code is available for use per order and that use of a promo code denotes knowledge and acceptance of related terms and conditions. If your promo code is still not working, please contact our customer service team, and we will be happy to assist you.
You can purchase a physical gift card or an electronic gift cards to use on our website. If you would like help finding the perfect NEST New York gift, we recommend browsing through our bestsellers or contacting our customer service department.
Thank you for your interest in our products and we apologize for this inconvenience. Please contact our customer service department to see when the product may be back in stock. Our team is happy to keep you informed of its status and can even suggest another product to try in the meantime.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for, please contact our customer service department. They can try to help you locate the desired product, or if not available, they can suggest a similar product for you to try.
Once an order is submitted to our fulfillment center, it can take up to two (2) business days for our fulfillment center to process, pack, and ship orders. All orders are shipped from our fulfillment center in New Jersey. Orders will be shipped to residential and business addresses via FedEx Monday through Friday, except on major holidays and/or during periods of excessive heat during the summer season. Please note that we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes at this time. Here are the estimated shipping times by area:
1-2-days for Eastern States (New England, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast)
2-3 days for Central States (Midwest and Gulf Coast)
3-5 days for Mountain and Western States
7+ days for Alaska and Hawaii
Once an order is submitted to our fulfillment center, it can take up to two (2) business days for our shipping warehouse to process, pick, and pack orders. Once the package is picked up by FedEx, the package will then be shipped by 2nd Day Air whereby the package will be delivered by FedEx within 2 business days.
Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final. We will replace broken items when possible or offer a replacement on items that may have been damaged in transit. Returns, refunds, or replacement products for reasons other than damage incurred during shipping cannot be accepted.
It is very easy to update any of your account information. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to My Account
2. Login to your account
3. In your Account Information under Contact Information, select Change Password to update your login information
4. Update your name, e-mail address, or password and select SAVE
It is very easy to update any of your account information including your billing address. Simply follow these steps:
3. In your Address Book under Default Billing Address, select Edit Address to update your billing address
4. Update your address and select SAVE ADDRESS
It is very easy to update any of your account information including your shipping address. Simply follow these steps:
3. In your Address Book under Default Shipping Address, select Edit Address to update your shipping address
4. Update your address and click SAVE ADDRESS
Whether you register as our customer or place an order as a guest, we know how important it is to protect your personal information and purchases. One of the ways in which we safeguard this information is by partnering with Shopify Plus payment gateway service provider, to ensure that the way in which we process and store your information fully complies with PCI security standards.
Our scented candle wax formula is a proprietary trade secret and, as such, we do not publicly disclose its list of its ingredients.
We primarily use a food-grade paraffin wax base in all of our scented candles. Depending on the specific scent we are developing, we will occasionally mix in other commonly known FDA-approved ingredients to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion. Our scented candle wax formulas have been developed and refined over decades by the industry’s leading chemists and master perfumers in order to hold and disperse a high content of fine fragrance oil and ensure that each and every candle burns cleanly and evenly when used and maintained properly.
No, paraffin wax is non-toxic, as are all candle waxes. In fact, paraffin is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in food, cosmetics, and medical applications. Food-grade paraffin is commonly used for manufacturing candles.
This answer was sourced/adapted from the National Candle Association (NCA) website. NEST New York is a member of the NCA.
While many fragrances incorporate the use of some natural ingredients, there are many more synthetic materials available on a perfumer’s palette, allowing the perfumer more creative freedom to develop a unique and memorable scent. Synthetic fragrances are much stronger, longer lasting, and more complex than all-natural fragrances, as well as being just as safe to use. Synthetic fragrances are also easier to manufacture as their components are much more consistent when produced, whereas natural ingredients can produce unpredictable results, just as anything in nature would.
We use all-natural cotton wicks as well as cotton wicks that have a paper core (or center) and wicks that are a combination of cotton and paper woven together. We do not use metal wicks or any type of metal in our wicks so they do not contain lead
No. The minuscule amount of soot produced by a candle is the natural byproduct of incomplete combustion. Candle soot is composed primarily of elemental carbon particles and is similar to the soot given off by kitchen toasters and cooking oils. These everyday household sources of soot are not considered a health concern and are chemically different from the soot formed by the burning of diesel fuel, coal, gasoline, etc.
Although millions of people regularly use scented candles without any negative effects, it is always possible that a particular fragrance might trigger a negative reaction in sensitive individuals. Individuals with known sensitivities to specific fragrances may want to avoid candles of those scents. In addition, consumers should remember to burn all candles, whether scented or unscented, in a well-ventilated area. If you have any further questions or concerns, we recommend you consult your physician.
The environment in which a candle is burned and how the candle is maintained are the most significant factors in how it will perform. Following the instructions and tips listed below will help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles.
• Trim candle wicks to one-quarter inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, high flames, smoking, or sooting. Use a sharp wick trimmer or scissors to trim wicks. Using a dull tool will split the wick’s threads, causing it to “mushroom” excessively. Be careful to not trim wicks too close to the surface of the candle wax (less than one-quarter inch). Doing so will cause irreparable damage to the wick and it will more than likely not burn properly again.
• Center and straighten wicks after blowing out your candle. A wick that has migrated to the edge of the candle glass will cause the candle to tunnel and may cause the glass to crack and break if it burns near or against the wall of the candle. Use a pair of tweezers or a candle wick snuffer to carefully and gently straighten and guide the wick back to the candle’s center while the wax is still melted.
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans, or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, smoking, or sooting.
• Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely (a candle generally takes approximately two hours to cool). Trim the wick and check for unwanted drafts.
• Burn candles for 3-4 hours at a time. Smaller Votive Candles should only be burned for 2 hours at a time. Burning them for shorter periods of time than these recommendations can cause the candle to “tunnel burn”, leaving excessive wax remaining on the inside walls of the candle vessel. Ideally, the first time the candle is lit, allow the candle to burn until the melted wax pool reaches the edges of the candle’s container. Burning for longer periods of time than recommended can create soot on the glass or cause the glass to become extremely hot, posing a fire hazard.
• Burn candles in an ambient room temperature of 65-75°F. Colder or warmer environments will significantly affect the candle’s burn performance.
• When burning multiple candles, place them at least eight (8) inches apart. This ensures that the candles do not affect each other’s burn performance with the heat they generate.
• If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it is in a draft. Rotate the candle 90 degrees periodically to keep it burning uniformly, or move it to another location.
Sometimes, people can become “nose blind” to a fragrance. Formally called “odor fatigue,” this condition can result from constant exposure to an aroma over a long period of time, such as using the same home fragrance every day for weeks, months, or years. To counteract “nose blindness,” we recommend varying your home fragrance from room-to-room if possible or changing them periodically every couple of months.
A reed diffuser is a relatively maintenance-free, flame-free home fragrance product that disperses scent continuously into the air for an extended period of time.
To enjoy one of our Reed Diffusers, carefully remove the plug from the decorative glass base. First, remove the plug’s plastic over-wrap. Then grip the plug and gently rock it back and forth in an upward motion until the plug is released. Insert the accompanying bundle of reed sticks – first removing the elastic that binds them – into the fragrance oil. The all-natural rattan reed sticks will start to absorb the fragrance oil and then begin to steadily diffuse the scent into the air.
• For optimal fragrance diffusion, flip your reed sticks every couple of days. Why? Not only will you enjoy an immediate burst of fragrance, but the scent will consistently be stronger and more noticeable. Doing so also prevents dust buildup on the exposed reed sticks, allowing the fragrance to move through the reeds unobstructed (dust can clog the porous reed sticks).• Place your Reed Diffuser in a strategic location in your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance. While our Reed Diffusers are considerably fragrant and contain a high concentration of fragrance oil, they are not going to fill your entire home with scent (unless, of course, you literally fill your home with many of them). Think of our Reed Diffuser as a small bouquet of flowers—it smells beautiful when you are near it, but the scent does not fill every corner of your home. Place your Reed Diffusers in high-traffic areas like your main entryway or a frequently used hallway. You will enjoy its fragrance as you walk by and trail the scent behind you, carrying it into other rooms.• Be sure to always place your reed diffusers on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.
Our Reed Diffusers are designed to dispense fragrance for approximately 90 days. If you flip the reed sticks too often (several times a day, for example), the fragrance oil will be absorbed and diffused much more rapidly, and your Reed Diffuser will have a much shorter lifespan.
We currently offer Reed Diffuser Liquid Refills in a variety of our bestselling fragrances.
An eau de parfum has a higher concentration of fragrance oil than an eau de toilette. You may feel you need to apply less of an eau de parfum in order to get a longer-lasting scent. In the fragrance world, the order of highest to lowest concentration is pure perfume (which tends to be solid), eau de parfum, eau de toilette, and eau de cologne. The NEST New York Fine Fragrances Collection are all eau de parfums.
Apply fragrance to your major pulse points, such as wrists, inside the elbows, behind the ears, and behind the knees. Do not apply fragrance on sensitive areas and be sure to keep it away from your eyes and mouth.
How much you apply is up to you, but a good rule is one to two spritzes or dabs per pulse point.
Spraying perfume into the air and then walking into a “perfume cloud” will certainly impart some scent, but it greatly reduces the amount of product that ends up on your skin, making it less impactful. Your best bet is to apply fragrance directly onto your skin. If you want a little extra aura, add a bit to your hair. (See next question and answer.)
Yes. Hair is excellent for carrying fragrance, but mist it sparingly because perfume has an alcohol base and regular application can be drying on strands.
Consider this one of the fragrance world’s most popular urban myths. While some experts say rubbing your wrists together after applying perfume will destroy the fragrance molecules, thus compromising the scent, there are no proper studies to prove this theory. To be safe, let perfume air-dry after spritzing your wrists (it will only take a few moments), but if you choose to rub, do not worry about destroying your scent.
If you want your scent to last until evening, make sure your skin is moisturized before applying perfume. Fragrance locks onto a hydrated base, not dry skin.
After getting out of the shower, try applying a body cream in the same scent as your perfume. Or, as an alternative, use an unscented body cream or one that does not clash with your fragrance. Remember, apply fragrance to your pulse points: wrists, inside the elbows, behind the ears, behind the knees.
During the course of the day, it is natural for fragrance to fade. Rollerballs and Travel Sprays are perfect for touch-ups and can be used quickly and easily to apply fragrance directly on pulse points.
Fragrance notes are the different scents you will experience at different times throughout the period you are wearing your perfume. Fragrance notes are separated into three categories: top notes, middle (or “heart”) notes, and base/dry notes.
Fragrance accords are where perfumers get especially creative. They balance and blend three or four fragrance notes to create a completely new, unified scent impression. For example, an “ocean waves” accord could be comprised of multiple watery and salty notes to create an impression that is reminiscent of a day at the beach.
Fragrances with a large balance of top notes do not last as long on skin, as these notes evaporate the quickest. Fragrances that have a large balance of base notes last much longer as these notes tend to cling to the skin. For example, a light citrus scent will fade much more quickly than a warm, woody scent.
We formulate our fragrances with both natural and synthetic fragrances. Using synthetic materials along with natural ones allows us more creative freedom to develop a unique and memorable scent. In doing so, we are able to create aromas of natural ingredients that are too delicate to extract an essence from and we can create the aroma of things that do not exist in nature, like leather and smoky embers. Synthetic fragrances also give us more control over the final scent, as they are more consistent than natural fragrances.
Sometimes, people can become “nose blind” to a fragrance. Formally called “odor fatigue,” this condition can result from constant exposure to an aroma over a long period of time, such as wearing the same fragrance every day for weeks, months, or years. To counteract “nose blindness,” we recommend varying the fragrances you wear.
Often, it’s not the perfume, it’s the person. As time goes by, our tastes and preferences inevitably change and it is very likely that after wearing the same perfume for a long period of time, you have become tired of the scent but don’t yet realize it. Your body chemistry also changes if you alter your diet or lifestyle in a significant way, and, as we age, those factors will affect how a fragrance smells (good or bad) on your skin. Then again, sometimes it is the perfume itself. If a fragrance smells very different to you from how you originally remember it, it is also possible that it has exceeded its recommended shelf life of three to five years. (See next question and answer for more information about this topic.)
Depending on the quality of ingredients and storage methods, most perfumes have a shelf life of at least three to five years. Light, heat, and variations in temperature and exposure to oxygen can cause a fragrance to deteriorate over time. In order to maximize the shelf life of your perfume, it should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place. Storing perfume in the refrigerator is the best preservation method and will help the fragrance last much longer.
If a perfume begins to shift its color to a darker hue, or if the scent smells faded, a little sour, or musty, it is time to discard it and buy a new bottle.
Each one of our body care products is formulated with the highest quality ingredients to safely and effectively nourish your skin. The entire collection is formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, artificial colors, or mineral oils and is 100% cruelty-free, vegetarian, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
We recommend applying the mist directly to the skin and waiting a moment for it to dry before getting dressed.
The shower gel was formulated specifically for in-shower use.
1. Plug in the device. A blue light will start flashing.
2. Download the Pura App on your smartphone to begin setting up your device.
3. Use your phone to scan the QR code on the back of the device.
4. Allow the app to connect to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password and wait while your phone pairs with the device.
6. After the device is successfully paired, scan the QR code on one of the fragrance vials using your phone.
7. Remove the magnetic back cover of the device and insert the vial you scanned into the space marked “1” until you hear a click.
8. Scan the QR code on the remaining fragrance vial with your phone and insert it into the space marked “2” until you hear a click. Replace the magnetic back cover onto the device.
9. Using the app on your phone, select the room in which the device is located.
10. Select a fragrance and turn it on.
11. For each fragrance, set the desired intensity of the scent and a schedule for when you want the scent to disperse. This helps maximize the lifetime of your fragrance.
12. You can control the night light from the app, too, adjusting both brightness and color.
If you experience any issues during the setup process, please reach out to our Customer Service team by phone 1-888-979-6932 or by email at CustomerService@nestnewyork.com
The average lifespan of the Pura device is two years.
The device can scent up to 1000 square feet.
Each vial provides up to 350 hours of scent.
No, you can only use one at a time.
Yes, the device can be moved from room to room. Simply use the app to edit the room name to the new location.
You can contact NEST New York customer service via email at email@example.com or call 1-888-979-6932 Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm ET or you can email Pura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No other colors are available at this time.
All Purpose Cleaner – Grapefruit
Water, Alkylpolyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
All Purpose Cleaner – Lemongrass & Ginger
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Dish Soap Detergent – Grapefruit
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramine Oxide, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Dish Soap Detergent – Lemongrass & Ginger
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramine Oxide, Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Room Spray – Bamboo
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. Fragrance/ Parfum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polydimethylsiloxane, Polyethlyene Glycol Sorbitan Tristearate.
Room Spray – Birchwood Pine
Ethanol, Fragrance/ Parfum, PPG-26, PEG-40, water.
Room Spray – Cedar Leaf & Lavender
Room Spray – Grapefruit
Room Spray – Holiday
Room Spray – Linen
Room Spray – Ocean Mist & Sea Salt
Room Spray – Pumpkin Chai
Plus get exclusive gifts and offers.